19 October 2018
We’re once again giving away one of our sought-after experience days! Chris will guide you and a friend expertly through the entire process of making your own silver ring. You’ll enjoy a light lunch and Jon will then lead you through a fun trying on session with some special pieces, and a browse of his dazzling gem box, all accompanied by a glass or two of something fizzy!
To enter, visit our Facebook Page and comment 'Yes please' on our Competition post of 19th October, or send us an email saying 'Yes please', with Competition in the subject line, and your name will go in the hat. Entry ends at midnight on Friday 26th October 2018 and we’ll pick and inform the lucky winner on Saturday 27th October 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
- One prize for two people to make a silver ring each, under supervision, in the workshop at Jon Dibben Jewellery, Smithbrook Kilns, Cranleigh, Surrey
- Entrants must be over 18 and must be able to make their own way to the workshop
- To enter, comment ‘Yes please’ on our competition Facebook post of 19th October 2018, or reply 'Yes please' to our competition email of 19th October 2018, or email 'Yes please' to: email@example.com with the word Competition in the subject line
- The competition will close at midnight GMT on Friday 26th October 2018
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified on Saturday 27th October 2018
- The competition is promoted by Jon Dibben Jewellery Ltd, Cranleigh, Surrey
- Entries will not be shared by the promoter
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is run by Jon Dibben Jewellery Ltd and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.